Wednesday 13 November 2019

The start of a new beginning

The start of a new beginning


Its epic journey was only the beginning. As the egg was hatching I saw these birds staring at the egg and they were about to go eat it, but I didn't let that happen so I grabbed a leaf and started leading it to the sea/ocean. One bird came and started to peck at it but I scared it away. Although it took so long I didn't want the turtle to get hurt so I just scared away the birds and they did leave but one did not leave. I didn't realize until I picked up the turtle and tried talking to it like your going to be alright and other stuff like that until I saw the bird staring me down like it wanted to eat me but they cant eat humans, I think. So I just picked it up and put it in the ocean and named it Jeffery. But soon it died from eating plastic. So I persuaded everyone to pick up their rubbish and use less plastic. Then we fixed our pollution problem and our plastic problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.