Wednesday 13 November 2019

Time Traveller

Time Traveller
As I picked up my time travel clock I was watching the news and I realized that there has been pollution and heaps of plastic in the ocean so I knew I had to make a change in the world and get rid of plastic. I looked outside I saw rubbish on the ground so I got my clock and started turning it around and around so I could end plastic or make people put rubbish in the bin more. When I got to the past and saw everyone throwing their rubbish everywhere so I told them if they pick up rubbish I would give them something nice, so they all picked up their rubbish.  he clock was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space. I saved us from having pollution in 2018 and 2019 I saved the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.