Thursday 28 November 2019

Rainbows End

Hi Bloggers!
Image result for rainbows end
Rainbows end was so fun,all the year 6's went from our school, but the thing was there were like 10 schools so it was very busy. I was with my friends, my dad , Riri, Haley and Siua, we went on different kinds of rides like the Invader our 1st ride then we went to the power surge and even the log flume, after the log flume we went to eat then we went to the bumper boats which is my favourite. But then we all split up (not on purpose though) after the bumper boats. I found my friends but they all went on different rides so I didn't go on any of the other rides because I was tired. My friends also won something from the claw machine but it was mine, and we got some chocolate from the vending machine it was so nice and creamy.
Blog Ya Later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.