Friday 13 December 2019

Last Post of 2019

Hi guys this is my last blog post of 2019 and this was my class
I will really miss my class
 Thank you Miss Fitzpatrick, Mr Deshpande and Ms Burt for teaching us this year.
This is my last year at Owairaka Primary School , and this year I am excited for Graduation and Prize giving next week. I liked doing road patrols with Emi and I like doing the notices with her.
I like when we did Choose Tuesday and Wednesday Kauri Sports rotation because it was like sports and it inluded running and playing around.
One of my memories was when I always struggled in Otago maths and maths group with Ms Whysall.
Most of all I am going to miss my best friend Emi
My friend Richard
My friend Chris
And all of Owairaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.